Friday, July 19, 2013

le jardin

 photo DSC_0115_zps6cd94fc4.jpg photo DSC_0115_zps05f6d6ae.jpg
 photo DSC_0083_zps7be6c280.jpg  photo DSC_0100_zps7f380f5f.jpg photo DSC_0094_zpsc2ca89df.jpg  photo DSC_0097_zps5a639f9c.jpg
Bienvenue dans le jardin; Welcome to the garden
i actually hadnt planned on shooting this post, but so did my yellow brick road unfold, & my sister and i found ourselves wandering the coastlines of southbank, brisbane city. spending the last week in melbourne, i learnt two things; how to dress well for the winter, & how to exercise my self discipline & not shop on holiday. i promise you the latter was certainly one very very trying marathon, staying on chapel street was only to my detriment or testiment, you decide. 

never the less, we came out on top. 

#nonewclothes
vintage handwoven wool cardigan | cape on loan | dress supre | belt thrift | hand me down boots 

we we pari #

No comments:

Post a Comment